*All other outside food or beverages are not allowed in the party room.*
Have your next birthday party with us! Check out our available dates below.
- $600 base price for 2 hour private rental (price does not include food and beverages)
- Price covers admissions for all the kids in your event
- Have the building to yourselves
- Up to 150 guests!
- Café would be open and available for food and beverages
- Ability to bring in a cake or cake-like items (all other outside food or beverages are not allowed)
- Includes Laser Tag!
- Up to 12 kids can play at a time
- Scheduled outside of normal operating hours (typically 9am-11am or 7pm-9pm)
**Laser Tag will only be available to Building Rentals beginning April 2023**
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your Building Rental!
We do not provide decorations beyond our beautifully handpainted murals are complimented by brightly colored tables. The rooms do not need any more decorations unless you would like! We do see that balloons and table cloths look great inside.
All rooms are the same size and hold the same amount of people. The Elk Room and the Rainbow Room can be combined to make a single room for larger parties.
Yes, the birthday child does count in the headcount.
No, adults are always free!
Unfortunately a cake or cake like item are the only items allowed to be brought in. If you would like something special for your room or have dietary restrictions, please reach out and we will do our best to accomodate!
Our general rule of thumb is that if a child participates both in the structure and in the party room, then they are counted in the final headcount for the party. If the sibling is playing in the structure but does not participate, then the parent is welcome to pay separate from the party. Babies in arms are not charged!
Of course! Please reach out to our party coordinator and they will make sure that you can get the right time with the double room! They can be reached at email@example.com!